2017/06/24

Most vs. least expensive coords

Me gusta mucho este tipo de retos porque me motivan a intentar cosas nuevas, y a combinar de maneras distintas, así que ¡empecemos!
I really like this kind of challenges because they motivate to try out new things! And to match into new ways. So... let's get started.
Wonder Queen Bustier JSK: 290USD + Shipping
Wonder Queen Bonnet: 40USD + Shipping
Tokimeki Momoiro Gabriel Necklace: 56USD
Bugota blouse: 35USD + Shipping
Offbrand shoes: 20USD
Offbrand rose brooch: 5USD
Offbrand tights: 5USD
Total: 451USD (+ shipping expenses)

Mi dream dress y mi dream necklace, estuve buscando ambos por mucho tiempo y deseándolos que cuando compré el vestido, ¡no podía creerlo! tampoco cuando llegó a mi vida el collar. Es hermoso.
My dream dress paired with my dream necklace, I wished for so long for both of them, that when I bought the dress I couldn't even believe it! Neither when I got the necklace. I have never worn a bonnet in my life. So I'm waiting for the right moment to do it.
Enchanted skirt: 25USD
Baby, the stars shine bright pochette: 20USD
Handmade KC: 5USD
Offbrand tights: 5USD
Offbrand shoes: 20USD
Ebay blouse: 11USD
Total: 86USD

Esta falda será por siempre mi favorita, es la misma falda que usé para mi primer coord y para mi primer meet!. Tengo demasiadas memorias con ella y en verdad me encanta. Usé los mismos zapatos que con el coord de Wonder Queen pero en azul. A veces suelo comprar lo mismo pero en colores distintos.
This skirt will be forever my favorite, it was the same skirt I wore for my first meet and I made my first coord with it! So many memories! I really like it. I used the same shoes as in the Wonder Queen coord, but in blue, sometimes I buy the same stuff but in different colours.

Para mí una de las maneras de ahorrar al momento de comprar es comprar local, ya sea con marcas nacionales, en grupos del país o dentro de la misma comunidad, ¡uno se ahorra demasiado en envío! Además de que no hay que convertir monedas. 
For me one of the ways to save, is to buy locally, either if that means buying from national brands, groups, or even within the same community!. One saves a lot in shipping! And a plus is that you don't have to worry about the exchange rate.

2 comments:

  1. Wow! No pensé que la blusa de e-bay fuera tan barata!!! Yo también amo su falda por la misma razón <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sí!!! Además con shipping! El secreto está en las subastas!
      Un saludo!

      Delete